Shake and Bake Pork Chops with homemade shake and bake mix baked on a sheet pan. A perfect homemade natural copycat with dinner done in just 30 minutes.
- 3 cups bread crumbs (not panko)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons table salt (not kosher)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 bone in 1/2" thick pork chops
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large ziploc bag add the breadcrumbs, oil, salt, paprika, celery salt, black pepper, garlic salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Close the bag and rub all the ingredients together until fully mixed.
- Add one pork chop to the bag at a time and close with some air trapped inside.
- Shake gently until covered.
- Repeat with each piece of pork.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 15 minutes then turn the pork chops over, and bake 10 more minutes.
Click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.