This cabbage tikki is a very hearty, healhty, and delicious which can be ready in minutes. This spicy tikki is best served with some green chutney and some hot tea.
You’ll Need:Potatoes, halved, boiled and peeled – 4
• Red cabbage, finely shredded – 1 cup
• Coriander seeds – 1/2 tsp
• Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
• Salt to taste
• Onion, finely chopped – 1
• Green chili, chopped -1
• Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
• Red chili powder – 1 tsp
• Dried mango powder (amchur) – 1 tsp
• Oil for shallow frying
Instructions:1. Combine all the ingredients to it except oil, and mash well.
2. Divide the mixture into 8-10 equal sized balls.
3. Gently flatten them into round shapes.
4. Keep the mixture balls in a fridge for 1 hour minutes. (You can also roll these balls in breadcrumbs if you wish)
5. Heat a flat pan on medium.
6. Add some oil to it, and shallow fry the balls till they turn golden brown.
7. Serve hot with your favorite ketchup or chutney. Enjoy!