The classic Crunch Bar made at home and Vegan friendly!
Make your own Chocolate Crunch Bars at home that are gluten free and vegan friendly!
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of rice cereal One Degree makes a gluten free option!
- pinch of salt
- Melt coconut oil with cacao powder in small saucepan on low heat. Add maple syrup, vanilla, and a pinch of salt and mix well.
- In a bowl, mix rice cereal and chocolate mixture so rice cereal is completely covered and mixed well.
- Line a 9X5 bread pan with parchment paper. Pour in rice cereal and chocolate mixture. Level into a even layer.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes until completely set.
- Lift parchment paper out of pan and separate the bar from paper. Cut into bars and enjoy! Keep in freezer so chocolate stays set.
- Keep in freezer or fridge until ready to serve.