A five star salmon recipe with a delicious sweet chili garlic glaze on top. The glaze caramelizes the salmon as it broils and will become an instant favorite that you will make again and again!
Yeah, salmon is awesome. I declare this recipe the BEST salmon glaze ever. I made it three days in a row it is so good! Even if you aren’t a huge salmon fan, start with this recipe. The glaze is so good you won’t be able to get enough.
- 4 (6 oz) pieces of salmon
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 1½ Tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- In a shallow baking dish, combine sweet chili sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce. Whisk to combine and add minced garlic and green onions. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade. Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper and place facing down with the skin side up in the dish and allow to marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat the broiler and make sure the oven rack is 5-6 inches down and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray. Take the salmon out of the pan and shake off excess marinade. You don't want the marinade to pool up on the foil. Place the salmon fillets skin side down on top of the aluminum foil and broil for 6-10 minutes until browned and opaque in the center.
- Pour the reserved sauce on top of the salmon before serving and garnish with green onions.