Why do mini things just taste better?
Mini chocolate chips, mini pancakes, and yes, mini chocolate chip cookies.
Don’t get us wrong, we’re always down for a giant chocolate chip cookie. But when they’re mini, you can eat as many as you want and they basically don’t count, right?
These are perfect paired with a glass of cold almond milk, on top of a cake or cupcake, or just as-is.
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch.
- In a separate bowl, add the margarine, sugars, milk, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add ~1/2 of the flour mixture into the wet mixture and gently combine. Add the rest of the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- For each cookie, scoop 1 tsp of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the rounded scoops onto your baking sheet with enough room in between each for spreading.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, until done to your liking. Enjoy with a glass of cold almond milk!