This Taco Spaghetti Skillet will be a hit at your house when you’re looking for a quick dinner recipe!
A taco spaghetti recipe made in one skillet using ground beef, zesty tomatoes and spaghetti, topped with sour cream
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 pkg (1.5 oz each) mild taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces Spaghetti, uncooked
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add taco seasoning, undrained tomatoes and water; stir to combine. Break spaghetti in half and add it to pot. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook 10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.