Light and fresh, enjoy this cold spaghetti salad. Summer Italian Spaghetti Salad Recipe is a spaghetti salad with fresh veggies and Italian dressing.
Using your favorite pasta and Parmesan cheese, add either salami or pepperoni for this cold, Summer Italian Spaghetti Salad Recipe, great for any potluck!
- 1 package 16 ounces thin spaghetti, halved (we buy DeLallo)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- 1 cup 5 oz thin salami slices, cut into small pieces (or pepperoni)
- 1 medium green pepper diced
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1/2 cup black olives thinly sliced
- 1 bottle 8 ounces Italian salad dressing (we buy DeLallo brand)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, usually 1 minute less in time (el dente); drain and rinse. Add a drizzle of olive oil so pasta does not stick together. Refrigerate until cool. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Place in a large bowl; add tomatoes, cucumber, salami, pepper, red onion, and olives.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Add the Parmesan cheese; gently stir together. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours; serve!