Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish is an easy recipe to make for breakfast this weekend! Grab a can of refrigerated crescent rolls and let’s get baking!
Do you love crescent rolls as much as I do? If you’ve been reading my blog for any amount of time, then you’ll know that I use canned crescent rolls a lot. You really can make anything with that tube of dough. These are perfect for breakfast or for dessert. You could eat these any time of day.
You’ll Need:FOR THE DANISH:
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 1 can of blueberry pie filling
- 4 ounces cream cheese; softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until smooth. Set aside while you prepare the crescent rolls.
- Open the package of crescent rolls, but do not separate or unroll them. Keep them as a long cylinder or roll.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the long cylinder into 12 equal pieces.
- Using your thumb or the back of a spoon, gently indent the middle of each circle so there is a space for the cream cheese to be placed inside.
- Place a small spoonful of the cream cheese mixture into the center of each crescent circle. Then place a small spoonful of the blueberry pie filling on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 18 - 20 minutes.
- Let cool and drizzle with the glaze.
- You will not use all of the pie filling.